I've had a busy week so far of spending money and acquiring things. Some meaningful and others, not so much:
1. A beautiful garden! Olive tree and rose bushes in the front. In the back an etrog, lemon, orange, leechee, pomelo, pomogranate, baby lemon, herbs, vegetables and some stunning flowering plants I can’t name. Green green grass and a gazebo that will be covered by a grape vine! Our Garden of Eden! And, by far, the most meaningful acquisition!
2. A round Burmese Teakwood porch table with 8 teakwood folding chairs. You can now come visit us and enjoy a relaxing meal on the back porch overlooking the Judean hills. I live in Israel!
3. I received a 20% birthday month discount coupon from my favorite clothing store, COTTON. I bought a funky new skirt and two really comfy tops. Happy Birthday to me!
4. Several (like 4) new mitpachot (hair coverings) So much cheaper than buying hats, and much more comfortable to wear!
5. Yummy mangoes. I love mango season in Israel!!
I am the most excited about having a garden! It makes such a difference in my sense of inner peacefulness not to have to look out onto dirt everyday. I am so thankful!
My hope is that everyone who visits will enjoy the same peacefulness from Hashem’s nature painting in my garden.