I'm wondering if anyone reads these things anymore.
Since Facebook came out.
I know I haven't written in awhile, but I still wonder if anyone still comes by to check.
Just in case you do, here's a quick SarahbSmile update (in quicktime):
- started teaching. Students want me to only speak English. When I try hebrew it gets too confusing for them. OY!
- starting an ulpan for mental health professionals. That should help!
- busy finally taking care of children health issues. nothing horrible - just check ups and follow ups
- On a new food program. no wheat, sugar (the hardest), dairy, no proteins and carbs together, and more. Doing the best I can. Lost 4 kilo. Feeling better too!
- DB back to yeshiva. Have to remind him to call his mother. He seems happy.
- MB training for ALYN. Go to ALYN.org to sponsor her or Ari. Busy with school
- NED got 100% on a math test. Amazing start to 10th grade. Great attitude!
- Ely is completely front toothless. Working hard in school. Gymnastics and started piano. Just plunking right now.
- Need to visit family. On waiting list for December - otherwise January, for sure.
Lots of thoughts. Haven't written about them though. I should.