Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Home from my day

Wednesday is over and Thursday is tomorrow - duh!

I leave the house at 7:15 am for 8:30 supervision. At 10:30 there's a seminar on treating trauma. I hope he's good speaker. I'll bring my needlepoint.

At 12:30, I see my "favorite dysfunctional couple." Then I learn again with my kallah and back home to pick up Ely at 3:30.

Tomorrow night is Rosh Chodesh Kislev (new moon). I'm thinking about going back into Jerusalem to go to the Kotel and out for my Rosh Chodesh sufgania (Israeli doughnut) filled with caramel inside.

For now though, I'm going to sleep. It's almost 10 o'clock. Ely is asleep in my bed and the three big kids??? I know they are out there somewhere. But I'm too tired to wait up for them.

That makes me an irresponsible parent, doesn't it?!

Good night!

1 Comments:

At 1:31 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

no, you're not irresponsible, you're just israeli and jewish and realize that since you're kids are mamash tzadikkim, bli ayin harah nothign will happen to them. and cuz you're Sarah B, hence you're not irresponsible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home