Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Many Many thanks

With heartfelt appreciation, I must thank my good friends, Mr. and Mrs. Treppenwitz for taking time from thier very busy day to tweek my blurb into perfection.

Brainhell offered a very good 39 word rendition, and I almost used it.

Until Mrs. Treppenwitz called and reminded me that this is what she does for a living. How could I have forgotten?

So here it is. A far cry different than the first one.

My blurb for the new Holistic Center brochure:

Sarah B’s therapeutic treatment incorporates 10 years of practical experience in Expressive Arts Therapy. Her tailored approach to teens and adults brings expressive art forms such as movement, psychodrama, visual art and writing techniques to nurturing individual and group sessions.

BEAUTIFUL!!

2 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SB, see my email
BB

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger treppenwitz said...

Good thing my secretary doesn't understand English or she would have wondered what was going on during my brainstorming session with Zahava. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home