Monday, November 07, 2005

Thank you

Although I am very curious to know who my anonymous commenters are from my last post, I am thankful to all my commenters for giving me insights I hadn’t thought of.

This is what I have decided:

I’m going for it, but only part of the way.

I will rent space, but only the workshop price, which is 25 shekel/hour + VAT (17%) for and 8-week workshop. I have reserved Sunday mornings for my workshops so if or when they grow, or I decide to do more, I can contract for more time.

The owner of the clinic is fine with it and seems to want me aboard no matter what. So I have written a little blurb about myself for the brochure and have sent in my spelling in Hebrew and English for the business cards.

It all feels so huge.

Hashem is watching over…

Thanks for your help!

1 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, and thank's I visit your site, make a very good impression.
Emil

 

Post a Comment

<< Home