Friday, September 30, 2005

The (over) 16,000 question…

For those of you who have been to our Shabbat table or know of my reputation for asking thought provoking (sometimes more than others) questions, this will not come to a shock to you.

I have decided to ask a thinking question at every 1000 mark – plus or minus.

Feel free to leave a comment or send me an email with your answer. The purpose is to think about yourself.

Let see? What should my first question be?

OK, how about this one:

WHAT MAKES YOU MOST PROUD ABOUT WHO YOU ARE?

3 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good one. I'll ask it around the Shabos table -if I remember!
BB

 
At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, interestingly the answers I got were in regards to things we "do" - not "who" we are.
BB

 
At 6:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am most proud about being a caring person who tries to do his best.
Shavua Tov, Shana Tova and Gmar Tov.
-jeffrey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home