Sunday, September 25, 2005

Almost a week later…

Ari came home last Tuesday night. Thank G-d he arrived home safely.

Wednesday I worked all day. Ari and I celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary out to dinner. Happy Anniversary Honey!

Thursday I left the house at 7:15 in the morning to do a live supervision (where I see my client on the other side of a one-way mirror while my supervision group watches) and then had a staff meeting. I was mentally and emotionally drained!

Friday was spent cooking for Shabbat. Caught up with my friend, Mrs. Treppenwitz. OMG what a scary story!

Shabbat was restful. A quiet visit with Miriam and Talya.

And today, Sunday, I have spent the morning searching for a file of a workshop I gave in the states called “Can teachers play too?” I finally found it in the most obvious place I should have looked in the first place. While looking, though, I found all kinds of other great group therapy ideas/files.

Ya wanna know why I was looking for this particular file?

Call me crazy, but I want to present at the NEFESH Israel conference in January. I promise not to freak you all out with my panickings this time!

I just feel that it is important to get myself out there as much as possible. It is the only way to build my private practice. And really I love to present. It’s like being up on stage again (mmm? interesting insight, SB!)

Tomorrow is another day…

1 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

You don't have to promise us anything. Freak out all you need to! (I hope you won't need to.) It's YOUR blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home