Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The anxiety builds…

...And the nail biting and chocolate eating increases.

Believe in yourself.

What’s the worse that can happen?



Trust

Just do it!

I love to color – that is why I became an Expressive Arts Therapist.

Just do it!


(For those of you who are just tuning in and have no idea what I'm freaking out about: I am giving a 3 hour professional development seminar on Understanding the Expressive Arts Therapies to about 30 + mental health professionals on Thursday.)

I'm a little nervous!

7 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sar----I don't agree with the above comment---chocolate won't do it!!! This is your mother speaking!!! Just let your yetzer tov take over, be your self----they'll love you!!!! Big Hugs, Mom

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

You'll be awesome, I have no doubt. You are the Expressive Arts Therapy WOMAN!!!!

Love,
Sarah B.

 
At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Expressive art therapist - heal thy self!
Love
BB
P.S. I highly recommend scribbling and filling in the spaces with crayons!

 
At 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

B'hatzlacha! You. Will. Be. GREAT! :-)

 
At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a anxiety attack cause site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Antipsychotic Medications

 
At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every effort has been made to ensure that the Naloxone information provided by Ceer ltum, Inc. ('Mtu') is accurate, up-to-date, and complete

 

Post a Comment

<< Home