Monday, September 12, 2005

Still up! And looking for Jeff

I know I need to get to sleep!
I have just placed my online order for books, CDs, and DVDs from Amazon.com for Ari to bring back with him next week. I don't know, though, that I want to admit to the world what I ordered :)

I am also trying to use the web to find an old friend/client of mine that until this year I spoke to every year on his birthday (this week he would have been 22). I have called the numbers I have, and none of them are working. I have tried information for every family member I can think of and they have no listings.

I starting seeing Jeff when he was 14 at the Alternative High School in Methuen, Massachusetts. We have kept in touch until now. I would very much like to find him, but don't know what else to try.

Any ideas?

1 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Try calling the school and see if they have contacts for alumni.

Another option: Find someone with access to Lexis Nexis and have them do a "people" search for you - it searches public records.

Or, superpages.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home