Friday, September 02, 2005

Sometimes I can and sometimes I can’t…

Write and post, that is.

Ely and MB started school today DB and NED start on Sunday.

My Ely went right in, her first day of kindergarten.

MB was excited and positive.

Sunday will be a different experience.

DB starts yet another new school. That is three schools in three years. But he is a trooper. He will be great!

NED goes back to her school from last year. She is NOT happy! How do I help her? I’m feeling very incapable of giving her the right words and support she needs.

NED is me, only times 100.

I had my orientation at the clinic. I am a therapist again. For real. Trying to help heal the pained souls in Israel.

Ari is home. Reentry.

DB is going to Ashkelon to a hotel with some friends to help the children from Gush Katif have an enjoyable Shabbat.

The new moon (Rosh Chodesh Elul) is Saturday night. What must I work on?

Shabbat Shalom

6 Comments:

At 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of sadness in the world right now. I sometimes think quietly to myself that the Katrina disaster was G-d's punishment on the United States for forcing Israel to abandon their land. Who knows...

Keep your head up and smile. How you react to things is all up to you. Adam David

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger Special Ed said...

im coming on sunday! i told aris universal lady that it was u and he picked up right away

 
At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Anyonymous,
Please respect the thoughts and feelings of others and avoid such harsh words in such a public forum.
Thank you,
BB

 
At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fine i'll repost my thoughts without my jab at adam in the end:

I can't stand these people who claim that God smites large swaths of people for the actions of a few. These people are ignoramuses and are missing the point. Get over gush katif already! It's not a second holocost. No one died except for that stupid lady who lit herself on fire. While I sympathize with those who were forced to move they can't complain too much because they were given plenty of warning and compensation. Most people choose to be in denial and not make plans for the day after which I find is highly irresponsble to themselves and their children.

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

yeah, anonymous posted the same exact thing in my blog too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home