Monday, September 26, 2005

Two down, two to go...

As of 11:20 PM, I have successfully "pissed off" (sorry Mom!) two of my children, who have decided to react by not talking to me.

NED has been mute since last night when I told her she had to walk home from her friend's house instead of me picking her up.

And DB came home 45 minutes after curfew tonight because he was in the middle of a basketball game and why don't I understand that he couldn't leave in the middle of the game?

MB had a crying fit tonight when I wouldn't help her exactly when SHE needed help with her English essay. But she got over it...

Ely actually had a tantrum tonight because I refused to help her get undressed and into pajamas. She was being lazy and I was being stubborn. Of course, Ari came to the rescue and I was forgiven.

I wonder how long the other two will hold on?

Are you still wondering about the 'more babies' thing?

3 Comments:

At 2:29 AM, Blogger Dani B. said...

I dunno SB, I never had a curfew I just had to check in and tell my parents where I was and who I was with and as long as my parents aproved I was out all night long and all I came home to was the light left on in the living room. Then again I was child 3 of 4 and the two ahead of me set a nice precedent.

 
At 2:29 AM, Blogger Dani B. said...

Sorry for giving your kids more fodder...

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger brainhell said...

I suppose the idea that he should not have started a game that might make him late went plunk?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home