Sunday, September 25, 2005

Quick ELY diddy

My “baby” doesn’t seem to need me as much anymore.

Last Sunday she walked home by herself (about a two block walk) from her ballet class.

On Tuesday and Friday she walked home from gan by herself (about 3 blocks).

On Shabbat she and her friend walked home together (about 4 blocks).

I love the yishuv life, but my baby is feeling way too independent for me.

I wish babies could stay babies for a lot longer!

If you’re thinking to yourself, “Why not have more babies?”

My answer to you is one word: TEENAGERS!

2 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Blogger Hinda said...

Good answer, SB. Missing you!

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger brainhell said...

Yeah but if you're lucky, the teenagers make babies and you get to take care of them. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home