Sunday, October 09, 2005

Way overdue…

How does it happen that a whole week goes by and I don’t get the chance to post? Is it that I’ve been bored…or brain stuck…or too busy?

Whatever the reason, I am here to briefly catch you up on the last week:

Work wise things have been slow. I have tried not to bend over backwards to see my clients. I want/need the break and my family schedule over the next couple weeks is too erratic.

I am feeling a little stuck and a little insecure with my clients, but I know it’s only a matter of time.

Rosh Hashanah was high maintenance. And that’s all I’m going to say about that.

Had a quiet Shabbat with our kids. We had a very interesting discussion about fads and changes. The kids are feeling like Ari and I are being very old fashioned (and here, I thought I was so cool and hip!)

I went today to meet with a potential Expressive Therapist supervisor. I need someone who speaks and understands my language.

This week is full of simcha. Two different friends from B-more making Bar Mitzvahs at the Western Wall.

I need sleep. Friday night I awoke as DB came running in the door several minutes late for curfew. I woke up and could not fall back to sleep. I laid on the couch with a bad Barbara Delinsky book and could not fall back to sleep. I read until 4:30 am, finished the book and forced myself to sleep. I napped on and off on the couch on Shabbat. Ely was at a friend’s and the big kids were all out. I read the paper and even spoke to my husband.

I’m rambling.

In case you were worried, I’m still alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home