Friday, May 12, 2006

My Week

Sunday, met with 2 clients at the Oasis Center in Modiin. A 12 year old and a 6 year old. Then I dealt with house stuff. And procrastinated packing.

Monday, I dealt with house stuff (worked on the cabinets for the mudroom and the master bedroom closet). And procrastinated packing.

Tuesday, I went to Jerusalem. I had to meet a social worker to get approved to be a gaurdian for my neice and nephew while their parents live in South Africa. (Did I tell you all yet that Brother Matt moved to South Africa?!) Did some shopping and walked around Geula and Mea Shearim and the city center. Took myself out for lunch at Village Green (yummy vegetarian!). Met with "the client that hates to talk" and a new Kallah (bride). And procrastinated packing.

Wednesday, 3 clients at the clinic. And procrastinated packing.

Thursday, group supervision, a seminar on incest (yuch!), and thenI taped a session with a client. Came back home, did my shopping for Shabbat, baked a little, And procrastinated packing.

Good night and Shabbat Shalom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home