Sunday, January 10, 2010

Motivation

What motivates me to exercise when my good friend calls me and says "Come over and do the elliptical with me."
Everything in me says NO WAY!!
But I go, because I love my friend. And I wanna spend time with her.
And she pushes me.
Two songs on the ipod on the elliptical. And one Hannah Montana song of crunches.
I will be hurting tomorrow.

And tomorrow I will spend the day with another friend, visiting from California. Up north. Change of scenery. Having fun.

Friends save our lives.

I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends.

I hope I am as good a friend... I know I used to be. I wonder if I still can be.

Appreciation and saving my psyche.

Thanks for the motivation...

1 Comments:

At 3:32 AM, Blogger Lady Tobi said...

Sarah, you have been a better friend to me, than alot of people who live close to me and pretend to be my friends, even though you are far away and we don't really know each that well and weren't friends in the past. You have been a wonderful friend to me at times you didn't even know it. Thank you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home