Friday, October 01, 2010

About stuff

About my children growing up - staying out to all hours without me knowing what they are doing

About not liking what they are wearing
About not wanting to nag or be critical
About still wanting a say

About my little one not being so little anymore

About my husband saying I love you

About knowing what I am good at and forgiving myself for what I'm not good at

About this one and that one that I can't share in their lives anymore

About work

About knowing more
About believing I know enough

About living
About Being

About what I am reading or about watching Glee
About letting go

About living in a different culture than i grew up in

About being the mommy

About doing what I want
About listening and caring and feeling

About praying

About a lot of stuff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home