Monday, December 05, 2011

Juggling

Juggling everything and nothing, all at the same time.

Multi-tasking and getting things done that have to be done. But none of it seems important.

What does something have to be to be important?

I literally feel like I am on autopilot. Just keep going.
Doing what I have to do because it has to be done. No choice. Just keep moving. And doing.

Because what I really want to be doing won't mean anything. Won't be productive. Won't be an efficient use of my time.

So I juggle. I do this and I do that. And I take care of him and I take care of her.
Cuz that's what I do.
I take care of.

I'm just amazed that I do so much.
And I honestly wonder if anyone else has any clue what it is I do...?

1 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know and appreciaite what you do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home