Sunday, May 22, 2005

Shabbat in Efrat

We spent Shabbat in Efrat with Treppenwitz and his lovely family. Great kids, poor poor weaned baby, and Jordan the human dog! Didn't see much of Efrat though. Slept alot. Needed that! Nice to spend a relaxing Shabbat with good friends.

Saw a collegue at synagogue whose husband runs a school nearby for girls. They specialize in theatre and art and are looking for support staff: "How's your hebrew," he asked? "Not good enough to do therapy yet," I answered.

I must learn more hebrew. I must start speaking it more. And understanding it. I must. I must!

MB was at a Shabbat Ulpana (shabaton with her school) in Tzfat. We missed her, but brought along a delicious potato kugel she made before she left.

Another week-
Ari and I celebrate our 17th engagement anniversary on Friday.

Hope yours is full of celebration too!

1 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

yay treppenwitz!

i miss them...its annoying cuz their last shabbos in ffld my family was in st louis for abba and peggy's last day of 7 brachos, and a few more days...so we didnt get to say g'bye :'(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home