Saturday, May 28, 2005

Single parenting again

It’s been a while, but Ari is off to the states tonight.

The only good part about his being away is I have the car all to myself.

Quiet week ahead, at least as of right now.

Tomorrow I pamper myself with a pedicure and manicure in Jerusalem.

I have ulpan as usual – Sunday and Wednesday night.

I have water aerobics Monday and Wednesday mornings.

NED has a horrible rash all over her body, so I will have to call and make an appointment for that.

I have an appointment with the principal and guidance counselor at MB’s school to discuss whether the school is a good fit for NED.

DB will try to visit the new school again. I have to follow up on one more.

I have to follow-up on my job situation. I was basically offered to join this Family Clinic, but they have no money. They want me, but they want to barter for my services. I’m going to have to spend some time trying to figure it all out.

In the meantime I also want to get some other groups going.

Someone is coming to interview me about an article she is writing about commuter families. I’ll tell her exactly what I think about it!

Maybe lunch or brunch with a friend or two.

That’s this week....so far

Hope yours is productive!

3 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's the big question: did you tell Ari to bring back mayonnaise this time? Fingers crossed that you'll do me proud! LOL Just kidding, I don't expect you to go cold turkey, I know it can take time to wean yourself off American products. But I have faith in you!

Andie (formerly Anonymous)

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Sarah Smile said...

Andie: Thanks for introducing yourself. Even though I still don't know who you are, at least you have a name! Please continue to have faith...my paretns are coming in the day before Ari gets back - I had my Mom do all the shopping! Don't give up on me...

 
At 4:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is this Andy guy?
Stacy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home