Monday, May 23, 2005

Over 10,000

And still going.

Congrats to Dani B. for being the winner. He was the 10,000 hit and deserves the recognition.

And now I will try to get off my stuck writing horse, and keep posting about life here in Israel.

I don't know what my resistance has been about lately? I just can't seem to get my thoughts down in coherent sentences or paragraphs.

Too much going on, maybe?

Watching my children grow older.

Realizing that I am thousands of miles away from my family.

I live in an unfamiliar country.

Watching my husband struggle.

Trying to get my act together to make some money.

and now?

Building a house. How?

I need to stop eating sugar. I need to take care of myself.

I need to appreciate everyday.

I need to watch a sunset.

I need to plant some flowers.

I need to draw a picture. I need to color.

I need to cry and laugh and love and scream and snort.

I need to be in touch with old friends.

I need to hug my mom and dad, my grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, brothers, sisters, neices and nephews.

I want to be able to lie in bed with my children, watch them sleep and watch them grow and change every molecule on their skin. I want to appreciate it all.

I want the right answers-

Life feels intense right now. There is alot going on. The honey moon is over. They say this is part of the aliyah process.

I want to TRUST IN THE PROCESS.

I will go to sleep now and in the morning, the sun will rise, I will hug and kiss my husband and children, we will go on with our days...

And I will be thankful!

4 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have a list of priorities? You have so many things you want to accomplish, trying to do them all at once is just too overwhelming. But I have faith in you, you'll get it all done. :)

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Dani B. said...

I personally think the snorting should come first. The world as a whole need to snort more often

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Dani B. said...

p.s. I think recently that people have been taking my jokes too seriously. I'm just trying to add levity to what is for sure a stressful period. Laughter cures all.

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Sarah Smile said...

Dani:
you know what? I think you're right - gotta snort more often! And lighten up! Thanks.

Silvergirl: priorities? I'll chose faith first! thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home