Thursday, June 09, 2005

Sorry

I’m still here, just not writing.

I need to – for myself, and to keep in touch, but I just can’t/don’t want to…

Ari’s home
Mom and Dad are here
DB still undecided
MB bouncing off walls
NED miserable in school

Us – going to Netzarim in Azza for Shabbat.

ME? What am I up to?

That’s why I can’t write – too much, too overwhelming!

My ulpan teacher told me tonight that I’m too serious. What the heck?!?!

Job offers. Opportunities.

Learn Hebrew.

Take care of family.

Swim. Walk.

I’m trying my best…

6 Comments:

At 4:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to know you are still in the fight.
Love,
BB

 
At 4:33 AM, Blogger Butik said...

learn hebrew? wheww!

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

Sarah B dont worry about it. we totally understand. we're here for you.

 
At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spaz
Too serious? Mom and dad are there, let them spoil you...
I know they already are...
BIG hugs...
Spaz

 
At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no doubt that you are balancing it all superbly. So.. if I don't get into grad school, can I come be your au pair? (Not even sure if I'm kidding....)

Really, if anyone could do it all, you could. And you can.

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Hinda said...

Hey, at least you have chocolate chips! I think the other ones will be coming soon...:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home