Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Another week gone by....

And I feel obligated to post something.

Parenting - alone

Decisions on lighting for the new house - alone

Sleeping - alone (not really, Ely sleeps with me every night!)

Driving into Jerusalem - alone

Ari returns (please G-d) on Friday. We are all looking forward to him being home for a week before he turns around and goes back to the States again. This stinks! But it's a job, so I'm not allowed to complain.

My clients are consistently coming to their sessions. I guess that's a good sign. It's challenging work - but very rewarding.

Our house is going up...and up...and up. No workers this week because of the piguah in Netanya. Don't know what keeping the Arab workers off the yishuv helps with security in general, but whatever.

That'll have to do as a catch-up for now.

It's 9:15 pm, all my children are in the house! Either in bed or getting ready to go!

I'm headed there myself. Early night, early morning.

Later...

4 Comments:

At 1:52 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

good to hear from you as always Sarah B

 
At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah Smile GREAT title Another week gone by..... Thats what actually caught my eye. I was surfing blogs to try and help my customers and visitors with information on my website about ##Keyword## and paused to read but ran out of time. I will book mark it and come back to read later. This isn't really what I was looking for what I really need is information about http://www.horse-lover-gift-ideas-central.com related subjects but thank you and I shall return. I wish you well.

 
At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah Smile GREAT title Another week gone by..... I am actually looking for wooden rocking horses related information to give my customers on my website. I paused at the title and ran out of time to read, but will book mark you and come back latter to check you out some more. I am off to find some other wooden rocking horses related blogs. Thank you.

 
At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what the Rabbi says...
"We are never alone"
hang in there-you all are doing good things.
Love
BB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home