Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Happy New year to you

I'm feeling the pressure to post something even though I really don't feel like it.

It was a quiet chag (holiday). Only five guests. No more than 11 place settings at a meal - and two of the girls left for Saturday night so there were only 9 of us! I think it's a record.

The company, though, was comfortable. Good friends make the best guests. It's really like having family over! (At least the family that you like and get along with!)

Didn't make too much food. At least not as much as I usually do!

No one starved...

Ari daavened (led the prayer service) the first day. As usual, it was beautiful.

The second day, one of the old timers from the yishuv daavened. I think I cried through the whole thing. Can't tell you why really? Nothing specific. There's alot going on and I also think it's PMS (too personal?)

I'm feeling a little confused with life these days. Overwhelmed with the immensity of it.
I'd rather eat chocolate.... or go to sleep!

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home