Sunday, September 10, 2006

Married 18 years

It's official. Tonight is the hebrew date of our 18th wedding anniversary.

I have been married to the same man, for real now, for 18 years.

On our English anniversary date, I recieved a comment from an anonymous commentor (I think I might know who you are. Not too many people call me SB.)

The commentor wanted to know my secret.

I wish I could answer you.

I have no idea how I got this far. It just happened.

I guess the good outway the bad. Life just carries me along. Sometimes I stop and think and other times I just keep going.

Sure, I would like somethings to be different. And I will continue to work on them - alone and with Ari.

But I am very thankful today. One man has put up with me this long!

That is no easy feat!

5 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And many more years full of health happiness and growth-always growth.
Love BB#1

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

mazal tov SB! im sooo happy for you! cant wait to see you guys!

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger brainhell said...

Outweigh. How long could you stay married to a man who constansistently corwected yo spewing?

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger K said...

Happy Anniversary!!

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger MOD Director said...

How about having a good sense of humor? Our grandfather said that is what got him through 70+ years with Grandma. You should have many more "humorous" years! BB#2

 

Post a Comment

<< Home