Tuesday, August 22, 2006

MB is home...

...and NED left.

They switched places. MB unpacked her bag and NED packed back into it.

Off to Bnei Akiva Machene. Don't really know what that entails, but MB seemed to have a great time. Will see if I can't get MB to write something about it for me to post here.

DB came home tonight and told us he lost his wallet with his teudat zehut (Israeli ID) in it. It just disappeared. "My parents stole it and now they're mad at me." Is what he told my mom :)

Ely played today with a new friend for over 6 hours. A small lunch break in between, but 6 hours of Polly Pocket. They were so cute! A couple new girls her age moved onto the yishuv. Variation is always good!

It's gonna be hard to leave my kids for 10 days...

1 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, Blogger MOD Director said...

You inspire me. Except when you forget to put on sunscreen. :) BB#2

 

Post a Comment

<< Home