Tuesday, August 22, 2006

No nails left

I'm 40 years old and I still bite my nails.
It's a horrible habit. it's nerves. and a tendancy towards perfectionism, I think.

I'm off tomorrow for a manicure on my embarrassing stubs. it's the only thing that helps.

Plus I can't have ugly nails for my visit to the States.

yeah, that's right. Ari and I fly westward on Thursday night. Shabbat we'll be in Newton, Mass. And then to NY for Yaakov's wedding.

Tuesday, August 29, is our 18th wedding anniversary. We'll celebrate somewhere in Manhattan. Ari flies out Tuesday night and I drive down to Baltimore to visit my family.

Gotta have nails when I visit Grandma!

2 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the same genes,
Love
BB#1

 
At 2:19 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

im iyH going to the wedding too -- cant wait to see you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home