Monday, July 31, 2006

2:10 am ramblings

This happens when I get a good three hours of sleep after putting Ely to bed.

I'm up. And the house is quiet.

This is a momentous occasion in the SarahB household: Tonight is the first night since we moved into the house that it is only our family sleeping here. We had a family dinner together, just the 6 of us and now everyone is asleep in their own beds in their own rooms. No extras.
I'm not complaining, don't get me wrong. I'm just stating the reality of the moment.

Our "refugee" from Haifa went back up to Haifa today to get some things from her apartment and promised to return in a day or so.

Shabbat will be here with the Greenberg family from Ramat Bet Shemesh - looking forward to that!

I am looking for my old supervisor from Methuen, Mass. I have a client who is selectively mute, which means, she refuses to speak. She hates people b/c people like to talk and she hates to talk. Somewhere in this teenager's life she got the message that she has nothing important to say. She uses art to speak to me. With absolutely no commentary or feedback or processing. I need a good supervisor and Cat was the best one I ever had.

Ari has decided to do the Alyn hospital bicycle ride from Jerusalem to Eilat. I'm supporting him, although I think he's crazy! He is so out of shape, but good for him for trying to get into shape for such a great cause. He is looking for sponsers. I'll post a link as soon as he gets it up, so you can sponser him...

DB didn't pass his theory driving test. He missed by two. Now he has to pay another 100 NIS to take it again. For the money I hope he passes. For prolonging my anxiety, I hope he doesn't. How did my parents ever allow me behind the wheel at 17?!

House stuff is getting boring...

Guess I should try sleep!

1 Comments:

At 4:58 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

greenbergs! please please please send them my regards and tell them that i miss them! if you remember of course. thank you so much Sarah B.

hehe, they also moved into a new house...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home