Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Life goes on...

I have received several emails and phone calls from friends and family wondering how we are doing and praying for our safety.

Thank you.

We are fine here in the middle of the country. Last night our friend Lisa joined us after spending two days in bomb shelters in Haifa. She'll stay here with us until things quiet down up there.

Life goes on...

Today the carpenter came to "build up" my kitchen cabinets so that when the granite guys come tomorrow, I'll have the proper height cabinets.

The plumber came by to fix a toilet.

I rearranged and cleaned up the basement playroom a little bit.

The mother-in-law arrived.

The window treatment guy came by to show me some samples.

And we went out to eat for falafel and shwarma in Modiin.

Life goes on.

Tomorrow I go back to work - time to wear a different hat.


Be safe where you are too...

1 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger brainhell said...

I'll be safe ... if I don't fall down in the new bathroom they just completed.

Please spread a halo of safety and peace throughout you country and neighboring countries, and those two layers away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home