Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Windows!

Windows installed today.

Banisters put in - now they need to be stained and shellacked.

Jacuzzi in - now they need to tile our bathroom.

Kitchen coming Thursday.

Tile layed on porches.

Front steps finished.

Door frames installed.

Praying for a front door before we move in!

NED graduated 8th grade.

MB graduated 9th.

DB is knee deep into studying for bagrut.

Ely has had high fever for 4 days.

Ari finally rented a car to drive into Jerusalem and back.

I canceled all my clients for the next two weeks.

Super Amy arrived!!

When people ask me how I'm doing, I don't lie.

I answer them: "I'm doing the best I can." Because that's the truth.

2 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SB--You are one unbelievable woman!! And I'm not saying that because your my daughter:)BIG HUGS, Mom

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that's a good way to answer that question in general. I might take it up as my usual response.

Mazal tov to NED and MB! I talked to Dov briefly online, we commiserated about studying. Poor kid. I hope Ely feels better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home