Wednesday, June 07, 2006

So few deep thoughts

These days, my deep thoughts are reserved for when I am sitting with my clients or in my one hour personal therapy session.

Otherwise, I wake up, like this morning, at 4 am, with anxiety thoughts about tiles and wall color and electrical outlets and "geves" (what's the stuff used in America to create walls? I'm blanking...) and Arabs working in my house.

And delivery trucks and packing and...

I wish I could write something deep about something substantial I've been thinking about.

But mostly my days are spent self-absorbed, thinking/worrying about my kids, their well-being, i.e. their full bellies, clean clothes, feelings of success at school, etc., my relationship with my husband, packing and getting the new house ready to move into.

Did I start the countdown yet? Three weeks from yesterday (Tuesday). Will the house be ready? I hope somewhat!

So I apologize for the mundane-ness of this blog lately. I hope to be up and thinking and writing within the next month or so. In the meantime, please be patient with me.
Please.

Thanks.

Oh, by the way, for those of you who want to reply that I should have perspective and not worry so much and just enjoy, blah blah blah, I know all of it! I tell it to myself everyday. #1 It's not my personality, so i have to work hard at it and #2 When you're in it it's hard to have perspective.

(I'm trying) to SMILE!

4 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't imagine how hard and stressful designing and building a house is, so i'm keeping up with your blog so one day i have a head start when i do it myself. so thank you, even if you think it's mundane stuff, it is helpful.
good luck!

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

sheetrock

 
At 3:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sheetrock? drywall?

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Special Ed said...

drywall, or that cementy stuff between tiles? does that stuff have a name?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home