Thursday, June 01, 2006

In over a week...

I have welcomed Mom and Dad to Israel

I have chosen two bathtubs (one a jacuzzi tub), three regular shower "heads", one fancy one for Ari's shower, three kitchen sinks, three kitchen faucets, two bathroom sinks and vanities, granite for Mom's kitchen

I have chosen paint colors for almost every wall/room of the new house

I have made more decisions than I ever knew I could about building a house

I have met with clients who really need therapy!

I have met with the parents of a 15 year old client who used to be my NCSY advisors

I have packed a couple boxes

I have cooked, shopped, done laundry

I have slept...a little

I have tried to remember to breathe!


That's been my week. What decisions have you made?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home