Sunday, July 16, 2006

Back again...

Hello to all! I apologize for being out of touch for so long. Life and lack of internet connection has made it impossible for me to post.

There is so much to say, I don't even know where to begin.

It's 2:15 am Saturday night and I have to be up and moving early tomorrow morning.

Needless to say, we are in the new house.

We have electricity.

We have plumbing.

We have internet.

There have been many bumps in the road, but every day more bumps get smoothed out.

There is a war going on up north, but we don't feel it down here. It's scary and disheartening, but we pray it will end soon!

I turned 40 last week.

I will try to be in touch once again.

Life goes on...

Any specific questions you want me to fill you in on?

2 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger Baleboosteh said...

Great to see you back online!

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

Sarah B, i wasnt sure how much longer i could go without hearing from you. its great to have you back. happy birthday! and tit'chadshu on your new house, may yall use and live in it in good health. i miss you guys!

how bout me coming for the last shabbos in aug...?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home