Friday, July 21, 2006

It's 2 am, I'm going to sleep...

My kitchen is back up and running, Thank G-d.

So I have just baked a banana chocolate chip cake, a apple nut cake, two batches of my special chocolate chip cookies, and some nestle crunch bars.

The mixing bowl is washed and ready for me to bake challah in the morning.

Did I tell you that we have 11 sleeping guests coming for Shabbat (oh, and they'l be eating with us too!)

This is why we built this house...

Have a peaceful one!

Smile,

P.S. Happy Birthday to neice from BB#!!! Sending hugs and kisses!

1 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

Sarah B, please stop -- you're making my mouth water, and the only way itll stop is if i have some of you DELICIOUSLY AMAZING b.c.c.c., and choc chip cookies. which clearly isnt gonna happen for at least another month and a half sadly...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home