Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Productive day

It started with going to the bank to try and figure out why none of my credit card transactions were going through. It seems that my credit card has been over used (duh! We are building a house!) and there is a limit as to how many transactions one is allowed every month. I think that's what she said. I also had to get a list of all the transactions in my business account because I have a scarey meeting with my accountant tomorrow. I hope he is as patient as the last time I met with him!

I came home and got to work emptying boxes. There is only one left in my bedroom and a couple in the mudroom. Things are a little more organized, even though not everything has a place yet.

The door guy came and cut a messy hole for a window in my mudroom. Now there is natural light back there. It looks and feels much better.

Made dinner from Grama Rose's cookbook tonight: Twice-baked potatoes, cauliflower au-gratin, and grandma Dora's cornflake fish. Yummy. I miss my Grama!

Over all a productive day.

Tuesday and Wednesday are work days. I won't be home until late.

2 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cornflake fish and twice-baked potatoes sound good. would you mind posting the recipes, please?

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah Luvin' yr blog I'm in UK but just hafta ask ya what's a "Mudroom"??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home