Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Topics I want to, but am not allowed to write about on my blog

I would like very much to write about:

An old NCSYer, who was like a daughter, who grew away from our family. I found out yesterday from someone else that she married a non-Jewish co-worker and had a baby girl. Many conflicting feelings...

I would like very much to write about:

How my husband and I deal with difficult situations VERY differently. He tries to pretend it doesn't exist, while I go at it straight on.

I would like very much to write about:

The conflict of spending money to fly into the states for a wedding of a very close NCSYer. I wouldn't otherwise be going now. And money is very tight. But I feel I should be there.

I would like very much to write about:

My daughter testing me everyday with what she wears. Parenting and G-d.

I would like very much to write about:

How to support and be a good parent to the daughter who is not loosing her baby fat. And likes to eat.

I would like very much to write about:

My own thoughts on the war in Lebonon.


To name a few...

4 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger brainhell said...

Maybe he thinks he has resolved the problem, but that you keep dwelling on it?

The main question is, of course, who or what prevents you from blogging these topics?

Don't worry if you have a FAT daughter. Don't bug her about weight. Just gently encourage her toward a sport and keep loving her.

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger Ephraim said...

Since you already started blogging about it, then I guess thatmeans you are allowed to write about it on your blog. :)

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

surprisingly, you're not the only one with some of those...although, some of us dont have kids that we have to deal with...*sigh*

just more tests from The Boss Upstairs. why doesn't he at least give us time to study for these once in a while??

 
At 2:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should blog about them. I think that is what a blog is for. The people who don't like it don't have to read it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home