Thursday, August 31, 2006

Checking in from Baltimore...

There is so much to write about from my trip thus far.

I don't even know where to start.

I would probably say that the main theme of the last 6 days is: LOVE.

So much love and appreciation.

People I've touched.

Those who have touched me.

Inspired, loved and appreciated.

I believe that G-d gives us strengths.

Math is NOT one of mine.

But connecting to people is.

I've been married 18 years.

18 years of loving one man - for better or worse.

Raising his children, biological and otherwise.

Love and appreciation.

Visiting Grandma and Grandpa now. THAT'S Love!

I love...

2 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

i love YOU SarahB!!

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger Special Ed said...

im not sure i like being referred to as one of the other children, but we love both of u anyway

 

Post a Comment

<< Home