Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Doing Fine, Thanks

Even with my husband in the States, DB studying for his Psychometry exam, MB attending a prep class for her exams and NED still sleeping, (Ely is at a pre-Passover camp for kids) I'm doing fine. There's alot to do to prepare, but I am moving right along at a fine pace.

Would like to make half of my kitchen ready today. And shop tomorrow for produce.

There are alot of little things to do that if I had full time help it would be easier, but it will get done. Eventually.

Yesterday, J. Esther's daughter came for a couple hours and helped me clean my fridge and organize my paper goods. She was awesome!

Wish I wasn't so alone doing it all, but I'm doing fine.

Thanks for asking.

Can't wait to start baking. I miss my Grama Rose!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home