Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I said I'd try

My Uncle Mark and my friend Spaz are two of my biggest supporters of this blog. When I was visiting family and friends last week, they both asked that I try to post more often and I said I’d try.

So although it's past midnight and I have a full day of clients tomorrow, I'll catch you up on a couple things.

My trip to Baltimore was a mixed bag. Great to see family and friends and hard to leave.

I'm back home now and that's what counts! The kids missed me. Although the house was orderly when I returned, it lacked Momma's touch and they needed that.

Mondays are my days when I am usually home and wait for Ely so we can spend some time together. Given that I slept most of Shabbat and then worked a very late day on Sunday, I thought she would really love seeing me when she got home. And I guess she did. She loved seeing me and then wanted to leave!

"Which friend can I go to Imma?" Was the first question out of her mouth. I tried to convince her how great it was going to be to do stuff together. But she didn’t think so. As soon as her friend called and wanted to come over to play, "yeah yeah yeah" was all I heard. Oh well. I guess she's better adjusted than I thought.

I'm starting to freak out. Pesach is next week. My first time making Passover. Ari is leaving for the week on Sunday. DB has a huge test (like SATs) on Thursday and MB has a 3-day course for her exams. That leaves me and Nechama to clean and get ready. (chuckle)

OY!

Trying to get organized, but it's kind of hard when you've never done it before!

I have another big SECREST show this week. That’s pressure too.

I need sleep.

I tried. Good enough for now?

2 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good enough for now. :)

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'll help, don't worry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home