Tuesday, February 20, 2007

33,000 plus hit question

Thank you Special Ed (I'm not linking your address until you update your blog with something normal!) for letting me know how many hits I have. I wonder why the counter doesn't show on my computer?

Here's a question I ask every week at our Shabbat table:

What is something someone did for you this past week that you appreciate?

I make my kids name something someone in their family has done for them. But you can extend it to whomever you want.

Only to pay attention to appreciation and what others do for you. Even the small stuff.

I use this question in working with couples. At the beginning of each session, I have them appreciate something about the other. Then the other has to mirror what the first said. Most times the smallest things mean the most. And sometimes not...

2 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My baby girl wakes up every morning with a smile on her face, happy to see ME!

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Special Ed said...

A public reprimad from SB. ouch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home