Tuesday, December 26, 2006

32,000 plus question

I haven't been able to read my counter in awhile so I had no idea how many hits I was up to.

So here's a question I've been thinking about and wonder what you all think:

IF YOU HAD THE CHOICE TO SPEND YOUR BIRTHDAY WITH ONE SPECIAL PERSON OR A GROUP OF PEOPLE/FRIENDS, WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?


I'm coming up on my half birthday (Jan. 5th) and have been thinking about how I want to spend my real birthday. I've decided I want to create my own party this year.

What do you think?

4 Comments:

At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that is a really good question. I can't decide!

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a split between friends/role models and family for me...but it's just so hard to decide...

Definitely make your own party! Brithday parties are great!

 
At 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah, I really believe I would spend it with all the friends I have and had made while in NCSY. Really!!!!!


Happy Birthday,

Michael Blum
p.s. note my new email address: mhblum1091@comcast.net

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger houseofjoy said...

I used to work at a senior citizen center as program director. When I was leaving, I organized a surprise going away party for myself. It was awesome, I planned the whole thing and walked around for weeks asking people if they were coming and reminding them not to let me know about the party. Then when I got there, I told everyone I was going to walk out and when I came back in they should all shout surprise.
It was awesome!!! Perfect party for an insecure control freak like me. The real surprise was how many people came : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home