Friday, November 24, 2006

Ely's Second tooth and other thoughts

She pulled it out herself this time. Ely now has that adorable gap between her bottom teeth, with the lisp to go along with it.
Today she came home from school and went straight to her homework. Ari and I were blown away by how beautifully she was reading hebrew!

Busy weekend ahead - contrast to last weekend. 11 sleep over guests and a huge kiddush on Shabbat day to celebrate Ari's 41st birthday. The house is not really ready to show off, but most of me does not care! It's those one or two voices of judgement that keep me bugged, but otherwise I really just don't care.

I received a comment on my last post from an anonymous reader (which I did not allow to be posted) seemingly upset over something Ari and I did to them in the past. I think I know who it was, but can't be sure. UYO taught me to take responsiblity for my actions and I feel bad that there is someone out there that I hurt, but can't speak to me directly about it. I know I have said things to people in the past that may have hurt them, but I usually only say the truth, even when it hurts. I will continue to feel confident in knowing that I have brought more people closer to me than I have hurt in my life. I know I have made mistakes, but I also know that there are those who love me even with my imperfections.

Thinking about Thanksgiving and my very fond childhood memories!

Shabbat Shalom. Smile.

1 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of those voices might be ---Mom and the other Grandma Rose! :) "If I may make a suggestion, Sar", it's not the "I don't care" as much as it is learning what is important in life and what is not:) That my love, is called MATURITY---Big Hugs, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home