Friday, November 10, 2006

Serious Perspective

As I sit here crying over the fact that Ari has left again for another trip to the states; feeling sorry for myself for being all alone in this ridiculously huge house; and worrying how I'm going to get through the next week and get everything done, I click over to my blogging friend, Brainhell, and realize...I have NOTHING to complain about!

Brainhell is dying. He is so damn honest and open about it. He is so accepting of his sucky situation. He is so at peace with his reality.

I don't have that peace.
I can't accept sucky situations.

Why do amazing people have to suffer to their death in order to teach acceptance?

Please check his blog, send him a comment of faith and strength.

I need some serious help with this perspective stuff.

Blessings to you Brainhell!

1 Comments:

At 12:30 AM, Blogger brainhell said...

Glad I could help. Thnks much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home