Sunday, December 03, 2006

Nothing to say

It always amazes me how some bloggers have something to post almost every day.

I don't.

Well, I might. But I have found that complaining and writing about some topics are off limits.

So for now I will stick with the usual check-in:

DB is taking driving lessons and begining the process this week of deciding what to do next year. Army or Yeshiva, or some kind of combination.

MB is busy with school and softball and woman's American flag football. She is a key actress in the SECRETS program I am involved in.

NED joined a dance class I hope she will stick with. She is doing very well in school, working very hard to keep up!

ELY is reading hebrew all the time now. Whatever she can get her hands on, she reads.

Ari is settling into his new job and schedule. He's home alot. Last week he cleaned the entire first floor of the house. Thanks Ari!

Little Ol' me... Busier than ever. I turned away two private clients last week. Mostly because they were kids and I don't work with kids. But I don't know if they were teens if I would have taken them either. Just way too much going on for me. This SECRETS program will be the challenge of a lifetime for me. I will be the group facilitator for the show. Something different than anything I have ever done. I love challenges!
Thank G-d for Shabbat. Otherwise I would never be home, it feels!

Busy month ahead.

Hope I'll have stuff to write about!

Love

2 Comments:

At 5:09 AM, Blogger Dani B. said...

You still post more often then I do! I average about one post a season.

 
At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sb. Thanks for the update. We'll speak sometime,
Love
BB#1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home