Sunday, January 28, 2007

It’s been so long…

My apologies to all those who faithfully check my blog to see if I have posted anything and don’t find anything new.

I’m not real sure why I haven’t.

Nothing to write? I don’t think so… Probably not in the mood or not sure what to write to tell you.

I was sitting on my front porch today – the weather was stunning, probably 80 degrees – and thinking about how crazily busy my life has been. Most days I leave the house around 9:30 AM and don’t return until between 6 and 9 PM!

Right now Monday is my only day I don’t have to go into Jerusalem, but it gets filled with doctor’s appointments or parent-teacher meetings. I have really no time right now to chill.

I am about 100 hours away from finishing my 350 hours at the clinic at NEVE. When I’m done there, I get a certificate in Couples and Family Therapy and I can spend my time building my private practice.

The kids are running here and there. And DB is making me let him drive everywhere!

Ari leaves again tonight for the week. I can’t say I like it, but what choice do I have?

I keep busy so I don’t have to think about it.

Any ideas of what I should write more about?

Keep checkin’ though. Don’t give up on me…

Shavuah Tov – Wishing you a great new week!

1 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, Blogger Rita Ballard, C.Ht. said...

You have an interesting blog; I'll try to stop by often and see how it's going. How exciting that you're studying to be a therapist! Maybe my blog will be a resource for you: http://www.healersva.blogdrive.com. Stop by sometime and check it out.

80 Degrees - lucky you! Our temperature has risen to 46 or so and we feel grateful!

Take care,

Rita Ballard
Healer's Helper

 

Post a Comment

<< Home