Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Anybody there?

I'm wondering if anyone reads these things anymore.

Since Facebook came out.

I know I haven't written in awhile, but I still wonder if anyone still comes by to check.

Just in case you do, here's a quick SarahbSmile update (in quicktime):

- started teaching. Students want me to only speak English. When I try hebrew it gets too confusing for them. OY!
- starting an ulpan for mental health professionals. That should help!
- busy finally taking care of children health issues. nothing horrible - just check ups and follow ups
- On a new food program. no wheat, sugar (the hardest), dairy, no proteins and carbs together, and more. Doing the best I can. Lost 4 kilo. Feeling better too!
- DB back to yeshiva. Have to remind him to call his mother. He seems happy.
- MB training for ALYN. Go to ALYN.org to sponsor her or Ari. Busy with school
- NED got 100% on a math test. Amazing start to 10th grade. Great attitude!
- Ely is completely front toothless. Working hard in school. Gymnastics and started piano. Just plunking right now.
- Need to visit family. On waiting list for December - otherwise January, for sure.

Lots of thoughts. Haven't written about them though. I should.

Anyone there?

4 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger Special Ed said...

january's bad that's when i come in to visit.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Present!

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Came to check in. I've been thinking of you. When things calm down (ha ha) want to go play?
Beth

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

still here...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home