Wednesday, August 08, 2007

What I've been doing with all my free time

People have been asking me, so I thought I'd catch you up with what I have been doing since Ari has been away and the kids now in Boston.
In no specific order:

- Almost every other night I go to a baseball game to cheer on Dovid, who is finally playing!

- I've taken my car for service, cleaning and testing.

- I got a manicure.

- I had a meeting with the head of the Expressive Therapy Certificate program at Michlala in Jerusalem, who offered me a teaching job.

- I had my final surpervision meeting for the Family Institute

- I had an appointment with a genetics counselor

- I organized my bedroom and my laundry room

- I've procrastinated cleaning and organizing my art room/office.

- Visited with Vivien and David Luchins

- Had dinner with Cousin Debra and Etan

- Went Israeli folk dancing with Cousin Debra! **A definite summer highlight**

- Shopping and Lunch with Zahava B

- Movie with Tamara

- Slept in

- Reread a journal from 1996

See,
I've been busy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home