Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I wanna be a beach bum!

I went to the beach in Bat Yam today - by myself!

I had an appointment with a carpenter in Rishon Letzion (about 15 minutes from the beach) and decided before I left the house to bring my beach stuff with me just in case.

After the meeting - which went really well, I thought - I looked at the map and realized I was really close to the Bat Yam beach.

So I took myself there. Lucky me! It was ladies day at the seperate beach!

I read, made a sand castle, swam in the luscious warm water, took a walk and meditated.

I felt a little guilty. Maybe there was something else I was supposed to be doing.

But I kept myself there - for 2 and 1/2 hours!

I wanna learn how to sit at the beach and not feel guilty. I want to not care that there might be something else I should be doing. I just want to learn how to enjoy myself.

Today was a start.

I love the beach!

1 Comments:

At 1:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You should talk to Sarah Bronson about that - she does exceptionally well enjoying her leisure time. Good for you for going on your own!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home