Sunday, July 08, 2007

Birthday Update

I love being 41!

Whomever "Anonymous" is who left a comment about what I did for my birthday was either there with me or knows me really well!

Food and coloring it was!

A couple of my frineds met me at the local paint-your-own-pottery place where everyone painted a birthday bowl for me - which came out really really great (I wish I knew how to take a picture of it and post it!)

And then we walked next door to a cafe where we sat outside and had lunch.

Relaxing and fun! I am blessed with very special friends whom I enjoy spending time with. Lucky me!

On Thursday, Ari and I drove up north to do a little hiking, swimming and eating at my favorite oriental restaurant: Pagoda in Tiberias. It was another relaxing day, which I enjoyed tremendously by having my husband's undivided attention! :)

So I didn't go to the beach and have not yet gone to my favorite Thai place. But I will.

I have 6 more weeks of summer alone and then a couple more with the girls after that. I will be relaxed out by then and ready to work!

Thank you to everyone who sent me birthday wishes. Turning 41 is really great!

Shavuah tov - wishing everyone a super week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home