Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The over 38,000 hit question

So I see I haven't posted a question in over 3,000 hits. Oh well.

I had my birthday party with my friends on Monday (yesterday).

The question is: Guess what I ended up doing for my birthday party?

I will post the answer after Ari and I spend the day together for my real English birthday on Thursday - July 5th. That way I can let you know how I celebrated all week!

Today is my Happy Weird Birthday because it is a fast day, but it is my actual hebrew birthday. Can't celebrate on a fast day!

Leave me a comment and guess, what did I do with my friends? I'll give you a hint: What are two of my most favorite things to do?!

3 Comments:

At 1:38 AM, Blogger Dani B. said...

Happy birthday! Did you end up doing the thai food?

 
At 3:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eating and coloring?

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

My bet: You got a manicure and went to Yoja.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home