Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm a GREAT Aunt!

That's right!
My #1 nephew, Berish, and his wife (actually Chaya did the hard work!) had a baby boy last week.
Today was the brit and my new GRAND nephew's name is Dovid Aryeh, B"H!

I remember when Berish was born. I was a senior in high school and he was the most exciting thing that happened to me that year!!

Now he's a father!

And I'm a Great Aunt!

How does a Great Aunt spoil a Grand Nephew? This is a new role for me!

Mazal Tov to BB#1 and SIL#1 who are now grandparents! My parents who are now GREAT Grandparents and my Grandparents who are now GREAT GREAT Grandparents!

Amazing! G-d bless everyone!

Woo-hoo, Just call me Great Auntie Sarah!

1 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of COURSE you are a great Auntie! (Also a GREAT friend, mother, sister, wife... etc!) :-)

Mazal tov! Very exciting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home